2021 SEA-DOO RXP -X 300 IBR
The all-new 2021 Sea-Doo Rxp-X 8 IBR is the most innovative and performance-packed Personal Watercraft on the market today.
Make waves with the all-new 2021 Sea-Doo Rxp-X 8 IBR, the most innovative and performance-packed Personal Watercraft on the market today. Its sporty design, powerful 300 Hp Rotax engine, advanced WaveRunner exclusive technologies, ergonomic seat and fun features have been designed to enhance your boating experience and take you beyond your limits with speed and comfort. What are you waiting for? Get in the game and push your limits with the all-new Rxp-X 8 IBR from Sea-Doo!
Section 1: Details about the engine
The 2021 Sea-Doo RXP X300 utilizes a Yamaha® F200 4-stroke outboard, producing 196 horsepower and 173 lb.-ft. of torque – an impressive increase over its predecessor’s engine (122 HP). This increase allows riders to cover more distance in less time while experiencing incredible acceleration and a top speed of 70 mph! The RXP X300 weighs only 825 lbs., which gives it an extremely light weight-to-power ratio, perfect for easy maneuvering as well as higher speeds.
Section 2: Details about the trim
The 8 inch inflatable bump rest creates a pillow of air behind you, providing exceptional comfort for your back and neck even during extended rides or longer trips. The Air Bag System (ABS) consists of a large sail that inflates when you increase throttle or move up to higher speeds, reducing drag for increased speed. At idle, it collapses to minimize wind resistance for less work required to propel yourself through water . The engine also features an automatic transmission coupled with a reverse mechanism; therefore, eliminating unnecessary switchgear found in competitive products while making operation more intuitive.
Section 3: Details about the hull
The RXP -X 300 is packed with our most cutting edge technology to date, such as a brand new hull design that reduces hull friction for optimum speed, improved stability and handling under even rough conditions. Its 800cc Rotax engine produces a stunning 195 hp in order to efficiently propel you through water at speeds up to 55 km/h! This means a no-holds barred ride, which means you can go from wake to wake or just jump off anything at your heart’s content without worrying about falling behind thanks to its fantastic power source. The on board computers will keep track of all your personal data so you can get some serious air time without risk of injury; knowing when it’s safe for you to clear different obstacles never felt so good!
Section 4: Details about infotainment systems
The 2021 Sea-Doo RXP X 300 IBR comes with a brand new Infotainment System. No need to pull out your phone for GPS or music, it has built in voice control so you can stay safe and enjoy life while listening to your favorite song or looking up directions with ease!
Section 5: Details about connectivity
The Wi-Fi capabilities have definitely been improved with 802.11ac as well as dual band support, so if you are a movie buff like me, who wants to stream Netflix or Hulu then do not forget that you can now do that seamlessly without any lags or drops in connection! Do check out my review for my full thoughts: here . Not only does it come with a great wireless feature but it also supports Bluetooth 4.1 which makes transferring data from your device easy and efficient; of course there is also support for NFC too so don’t think that Google Pay won’t work just because Samsung Pay doesn’t! Oh, how could I forget about wired connections?
Section 6: Details about safety features
The all-new 2021 RXP-X 300 IBR, offers exciting new safety features to help riders of all levels have more fun than ever before. Thanks to a new standard 180 horsepower Rotax 4TEC engine, an upgraded digital instrument cluster with rider interface panels, improved user friendliness of electronic controls and NEW Direct Ignition technology, even beginners can experience Sea-Doo’s reputation for excellence in comfort and convenience -all while being safer than ever before! Once you’ve mastered basic control, you can try out one of our optional riding modes -Super Sport (1) or Sport Mode (2). Activate Super Sport mode to race against yourself as you chase your personal best time around courses marked by signs in your vision.
Section 7: What’s new in this year’s model?
The 2021 Sea-Doo RXP -X 300 IBR boasts an impressive 310 horsepower under the hood, using a 3.0 Liter Rotax® Engine to achieve top speeds of nearly 90 mph! With no limit to your riding options, you can choose between either a 2 or 3 Person Seating Arrangement; everyone in your group will have plenty of room to enjoy their time out on water. This year’s model also introduces a newly designed suspension system that absorbs impacts caused by waves and uneven surfaces, while increasing responsiveness and stability at higher speeds!
Section 8/9/10 … Our final thoughts and questions
1. Which of your assigned work tasks did you find to be the most challenging? Why? 2. What did you enjoy about writing this assignment? What didn’t you enjoy as much? 3. If anything, what would you have done differently if you could redo your assignment from scratch? 4. How has using DigitalCommons@VT shaped your experience as a digital writer in general so far in your VT career, if at all? 5. Are there any aspects of our assignments that seem especially useful to an academic audience (even those who aren’t doing research, but who may read these posts) in terms of content and/or layout design / structuring a post with links etc.? 6.
CLOSED-LOOP COOLING SYSTEM
- A SEA-DOO EXCLUSIVE: This technology prevents corrosive saltwater and damaging debris from entering the engine, for increased reliability and peace of mind.
- PERFORMANCE-INSPIRED ERGONOMICS: Race-Ready Synergy Meticulously sculpted ergonomics lock rider and watercraft into perfect concert for high-octane performance quests thanks to adjustable rear saddle for added support, tacky front seating surface and deep knee pockets.
- HULL TYPE: T3-R Hull™
- ALSO INCLUD R system, Seat Strap, Trim Tabs, RF D.E.S.S.™ Key, LinQ™ Attachment System (Accessory), Wide-Angle Mirrors, Footwell Carpets, Tow Hook.
- AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: Variable Trim with Launch Control Quickly access the Variable Trim System (VTS) on the handlebar for fine-tuned handling based on rider preference, water conditions, and number of passengers. Plus a handlebar-activated launch control to provide perfectly controlled acceleration.
- REVOLUTIONARY ONBOARD EXPERIENCE: Only From Sea-Doo The new wave of high-performance watercraft includes the exclusive Sea-Doo experience that takes every day on water to a new level. Adaptable LinQ accessories, more storage and BRP Premium Audio raise the bar on every adventure.
INTELLIGENT BRAKE AND REVERSE
- THE INDUSTRY’S FIRST AND MOST INTUITIVE ON-WATER BRAKE: The 7.6 inches wide digital display offers riders an improved user experience when cycling through modes and locating vehicle information. It also features an automatically dimming backlight that ensures high visibility in any light. The larger display area makes for improved visibility when riding.
- ROTAX 1630 ACE ENGINE: Supercharged with an external intercooler, the Advanced Combustion Efficiency (ACE) technology delivers high efficiency and amazing acceleration. The quickest factory-produced PWC accelerating from 0-50mph in under 3 seconds.*Based on comparison testing performed in July 2020 with available models done in optimal conditions with 5 Gal. tank of fuel.
- INSPIRED BY PERFORMANCE: Racing Handlebar Revised rounded design for superior grip comfort. Race-inspired low-rise design maximizes rider leverage for superior handling.
RIDE ABOVE INTRODUCING
- CONTROL BEYOND COMPARE: Every ride pushes the limits with the new T3-R hull design. Deep-V design with ingenious attention to detail and unique Shark Gill design enables best-in-class acceleration and pinpoint full-throttle control in any conditions.
WIDE DIGITAL DISPLAY
- FULLY DIGITAL GAUGE: Recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boat safety and now in its third generation, the Sea-Doo exclusive iBR system allows you to stop sooner. With both hands on the handlebars, riders can engage forward, neutral, and reverse for stable, worry-free maneuvering at low speeds.
Total Capacity – 40.6 US gal. (153.7 l)
Glove box – 2.56 US gal. (9.7 l)
Front bin – 37.78 US gal. (143 l)
Reverse system – Electronic iBR®
7.6 in. Wide Digital Display
Gauge – Speedometer, RPM, Clock, VTS™ Display, Fuel Autonomy Distance & Time to Empty, Top Speed & Average Speed, Vehicle Hour Display, Sport Mode, ECO® Mode, Slow Mode, Speed Regulator, Launch control
Rotax® 1630 ACE™
iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) System
Supercharged with external intercooler
2 persons capacity