Looking for a great deal on a Yamaha F250DETX? Check out our prices near you!
Here at Yamaha F250DETX, we’re all about making sure you get the best deal possible on your next Yamaha F250DETX purchase. That’s why we have search options available to help you find the best price near you! Just enter your zip code below to begin! If you need any assistance with your purchase, feel free to contact us and one of our sales representatives will be happy to help you! Thanks for choosing Yamaha F250DETX!
Yamaha F250DETX Prices in your area
The Yamaha F250DETX is available in many stores around your area. You can also compare it to any other models and see how they stack up by viewing our listings. Our in-depth pricing breakdown will provide you with all of your options, so that way you can decide what works best for your needs. It may be easier than ever to purchase online, but buying locally ensures you get the best customer service possible. We’ll go over some of these benefits below: – Purchase From A Local Retailer: When you buy from a store, there’s no doubt that its employees are going to be more familiar with your area, making it much easier to answer any questions or concerns about fuel economy and performance.
New or Used
Both new and used engines are in stock at your local Gizmoz International dealership. Engine quality is guaranteed regardless of whether it’s new or used, since every engine in inventory has been carefully inspected before being placed on sale. Ask an associate to see some of these exceptional engines today! Our experienced and knowledgeable sales team can help guide you through each step of your purchase decision, making it quick and easy. If there is anything we can do to help make your experience more pleasant, please feel free to contact us via phone or email—we’re here to assist 24/7/365. Thank you again for shopping with Gizmoz International; we look forward to serving you again soon!
Yamaha Outboard Motor Maintenance Tips
Maintaining your motor is vital to its performance and longevity. You should look over and service your engine after every use. Look over all hoses and wiring, then remove any debris or material that may have accumulated. Never run an engine in salt water; salt can cause corrosion and damage components. In addition, it’s crucial to perform seasonal maintenance as recommended by your manufacturer: Each year, before using your motor again in fresh water after using it in salt water, flush throughly with fresh water – at least two tanks of freshwater if you’ve been using it on saltwater lakes or ocean areas.
Buying Guides For Your Next Yacht
The online marine industry is full of useful information and guides. If you’re looking to buy your next yacht, you’ll need all of it. Let us help guide you through what to look for when purchasing a new vessel. Here are some tips
- BEST-IN-CLASS CHARGING POWER: With up to 70 amps of total alternator output, our V6 4.2-liter outboards have over 29 percent more charging power than other V6 four strokes, and ample charging for an array of on-board electronic devices. Yamaha F250DETX
- PRECISE AND CONVENIENT TROLLING: Our Variable Trolling RPM Switch (VTS®) allows you to adjust trolling speed from 600 ~ 1000 RPM, in 50-RPM increments, for consistent trolling speeds in any conditions.
- MORE INFORMATION / SECURITY: Command Link Plus® features a 6-inch high-contrast, multi-engine, LCD or an-all new 7-inch touchscreen display; digital electronic controls; key switches and start/stop panels; and more flexibility and information than ever. Its optional Y-COP® theft-deterrent system disables the ignition and fuel systems while docked. Yamaha F250DETX
- SMOOTH SHIFTING: Our patented Shift Dampener System (SDS™) absorbs the resulting force of shifting gears, greatly reducing the noise commonly associated with shifting. Yamaha F250DETX
Power & Performance
- 4.2 LITER BIG BORE DISPLACEMENT: Yamaha’s 4.2-liter V6 Offshore outboards feature plasma-fused sleeveless cylinder walls, which are 60 percent harder than steel. That means larger cylinder bores for increased displacement, resulting in more power and torque, without increasing outer cylinder dimensions. It also results in dramatically lighter weight and better cooling, and “micro-textured” cylinder walls that help decrease friction loss, and further increase performance and enhance reliability.
- BEST-IN-CLASS FUEL EFFICIENCY: Our 4.2-liter V6’s are up to 17 percent more fuel efficient at 3500 RPM than other four-stroke V6’s.* For maximum power and efficiency, electronically controlled throttle valves work in concert with Precision Multi-Point Fuel Injection to ensure a precise mix of air and fuel. In addition, six individual sensors constantly provide vital atmospheric and engine conditions to the Engine Control Module (ECM), which makes adjustments for performance.
- LIGHTEST WEIGHT IN CLASS: From the top of the cowling to the tip of the propeller shaft, every ounce of weight-savings has been realized for maximum performance without sacrificing durability. There’s even a new advanced polymer composite lower engine pan that lowers weight and increases corrosion resistance. The 4.2-liter V6’s are up to 73 pounds lighter than other four strokes in their class, at 562 pounds (digital and 551 pounds (mechanical).
- THROTTLE RESPONSE & ACCELERATION: Yamaha’s Variable Camshaft Timing system advances and retards the angle of the intake camshaft to dramatically increase power and throttle response in the low- and mid-RPM ranges. This feature helps Yamaha’s new 4.2-liter big-bore V6 outboards deliver awesome hole shot and mid-range acceleration.
- CRUISING SPEED: The Yamaha F300 is up to 19% faster at cruise RPM than other 300-hp four-stroke outboards.* Cruise RPM is where most offshore outboards are typically operated, meaning you get there faster, using less fuel, than competitive models. Yamaha F250DETX
- Engine Type: Yamaha F250XCB DEC V6
- Horsepower: 250 hp
- Cylinders: 6 cyl
- Controls: Command Link Digital Control
- Steering: Remote Hydraulic
- Shaft Length: 25″
- Starter: Electric
- Throttle: Digital
- Weight: 562 lbs
- Full Throttle Range: 5000 – 6000 rpm
- Displacement: 4.2L
- Induction System: EFI
- Warranty: 3 years